What You'll Get
Going out to eat allows you to enjoy fine dining without having to procure exotic ingredients or build a sommelier out of an old computer. Lap up luxury with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of bistro cuisine at lunch
- $20 for $40 worth of bistro cuisine at dinner
- Click to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Phone reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for any prefix, lunch or dinner specials. Not valid on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day and Valentines Day. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ponty Bistro
Not long after arriving in America 17 years ago, cousins A. Cisse and Chekh Cisse began honing their craft in the kitchens of renowned chefs such as Daniel Boulud and Jean-Georges Vongerichten. At their eatery, Ponty Bistro, the cousins merge their native Senegalese and west African culinary traditions with modern French and Mediterranean techniques, creating a menu that's both comforting and surprising.
Bistro Dishes with Senegalese Spins
- Niokolo-Koba: The steak in this Senegalese version of steak frites is sprinkled with safsafa, a peppery seasoning.
- L'onglet à l'échalote: This grilled hanger steak sits atop a mound of mashed yucca.
- Poisson braise a le guet ndar: Sweet plantains accompany a whole grilled branzino.
- Kasbah lamb shank with merguez: African spices enhance this traditional thin sausage.