What You Get
- $10 for 30% off your entire bill
- See the menu.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $18 off; if you spend $100, you will get $30 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Not long after arriving in America 17 years ago, cousins A. Cisse and Chekh Cisse began honing their craft in the kitchens of renowned chefs such as Daniel Boulud and Jean-Georges Vongerichten. At their eatery, Ponty Bistro, the cousins merge their native Senegalese and west African culinary traditions with modern French and Mediterranean techniques, creating a menu that's both comforting and surprising.
Bistro Dishes with Senegalese Spins
- Niokolo-Koba: The steak in this Senegalese version of steak frites is sprinkled with safsafa, a peppery seasoning.
- L'onglet à l'échalote: This grilled hanger steak sits atop a mound of mashed yucca.
- Poisson braise a le guet ndar: Sweet plantains accompany a whole grilled branzino.
- Kasbah lamb shank with merguez: African spices enhance this traditional thin sausage.