What You'll Get
Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
$15 for a barbecue meal for two (up to a $33.50 total value)
- Two entrees, from a choice of smoked sausage, beef brisket, pulled pork, barbecue chicken, or rib tips (an $8.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to an $0.89 additional value each)
- Two peach or apple cobblers (a $3.99 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- Click to see the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Available for use beginning the day after purchase. Valid for dine-in, carry-out, or drive-thru. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs
At Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs, cooks prepare racks of ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, and beef hot dogs, slathered in a choice of six of their own barbecue sauces. Barbecue plates or sandwiches are accompanied by selections from more than a dozen sides, including macaroni and cheese, fried okra, onion strings, and sweet potato fries.