All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 22, 2013
Reviewed December 12, 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013
What You'll Get
Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
$15 for a barbecue meal for two (up to a $33.50 total value)
- Two entrees, from a choice of smoked sausage, beef brisket, pulled pork, barbecue chicken, or rib tips (an $8.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to an $0.89 additional value each)
- Two peach or apple cobblers (a $3.99 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- Click to see the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Available for use beginning the day after purchase. Valid for dine-in, carry-out, or drive-thru. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs
At Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs, cooks prepare racks of ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, and beef hot dogs, slathered in a choice of six of their own barbecue sauces. Barbecue plates or sandwiches are accompanied by selections from more than a dozen sides, including macaroni and cheese, fried okra, onion strings, and sweet potato fries.