All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch fare for two
- $20 for $40 worth of lunch fare for four
- $15.50 for $25 worth of dinner fare for two
- $45 for $80 worth of dinner fare for four
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other promotions. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Poor Herbie's
Poor Herbie's historic Waverly Place location has been a hub of Madison commerce stretching all the way back to the 1870s. Though the location already had more than a hundred years of history before Poor Herbie's moved in, its menu is pretty timeless itself, stocked with steaks, burgers, and sandwiches. Read on to learn more:
- How to begin a meal: share an order of crab-stuffed mushrooms
- Entrée to try: pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy
- If you're in the mood for steak: try the 8-oz. flatiron pub steak with sautéed onions and melted mozzarella
- Reasons to show up, besides the food: live entertainment including musical performances, open mics, and trivia nights