All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 25, 2017
· Reviewed December 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $13 for one session of children’s open play for two children ($24 value)
- $60 for five sessions of children’s open play for two children (each voucher good for one session) ($120 value)
- $110 for ten sessions of children’s open play for two children (each voucher good for one session) ($240 value)
- $24 for one session of children’s open play for four children ($48 value)
- $115 for five sessions of children’s open play for four children (each voucher good for one session) ($240 value)
- $220 for ten sessions of children’s open play for four children (each voucher good for one session) ($480 value)
- $180 for three months of unlimited indoor play for up to two children ($360 value)
- $360 for six months of unlimited indoor play for up to two children, valid Monday-Sunday ($720 value)
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Recommended Age Group: Kids
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Custom Birthday Parties
Q&A with the Owner
As the old adage says, “Stuff happens.” What training do you and your staff have to stay ahead of the unexpected?
Popadoodle is a kids activity center that merges art and science for children 0-12 yrs old. We have painting, crafts, legos, play doh, jewelry making, video games, puppets, STEM fun, and so much more. Our staff consists of Art and Early Childhood Education majors. In addition, we have art classes every Thursday evening and Saturday morning with our awesome Art Teacher. We love to help children find their creativity while having fun.
What is the one feature of your business that you’re most proud of?
Our Imagination Center was created by the Staff. We put so much time in making each activity fun and exciting. We offer CUSTOM BIRTHDAY PARTIES. Your child picks the theme and we do everything else. All the parent has to do is bring the cake. It is so much fun for the kids and easy on the parent.
Have you ever been a patron of your own business? If so, what was the most enjoyable part?
Yes. I have brought my own children to the Center. The best part is that I can drink a cup of coffee in the cafe area while the Staff interacts with the kids. It is a very unique situation where you can find a Staff as engaging as the Staff here.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn’t cover?
We change out our activities monthly. We want each time to be a new experience for you and your child. Also, we have activities for the parents. Check out our groupon for Sip and Stroke WITH childcare. Too much fun.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Can't be used in combination with any other promotions. A minimum of 8 customers are required in order for classes to take place. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.