Dogs are considered man's best friend because unlike with human friends, you can make them get groomed. Catch a pack of comic canines with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
- When: any performance of your choice through expiration. Performances are held Tuesday through Saturday at 4:00 p.m, with select performances held at 2:30 p.m. From December 20 until January 4, performances are held daily.
- Where: V Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before show time
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $11.99 for one children’s ticket (up to a $24.18 value)
- $20.99 for one adult ticket (up to a $46.18 value)
- $54.99 for four adult tickets (up to a $184.72 value)
- For every ticket sold, $1 goes to local pet shelters.
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
When he first arrived in Las Vegas, Russian-trained juggler and clown Gregory Popovich incorporated his pet cat Snowbird into his act by chance, to overwhelming audience response. Inspired to expand the act, Popovich headed to a local shelter where he was appalled at the number of abandoned pets. Now touring nationally with stops at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Show with David Letterman, and America’s Got Talent, Popovich leads a four-legged cast of 15 cats and 10 dogs, all former strays before becoming stars and, in some cases, internationally ranked poker players. Pups propel scooters across the stage and double-dutch jump rope as cats shimmy over parallel bars. European-style clowns and mesmerizing jugglers complement bouts of barking and meowing.
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 40,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.