It's easy to get stuck in the same old mealtime routine, especially if you're in prison. Taste freedom with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Mediterranean and Indian cuisine for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of Mediterranean and Indian cuisine for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $13 for $20 worth of Mediterranean and Indian cuisine for two, redeemable any day
- $23 for $40 worth of Mediterranean and Indian cuisine for four, redeemable any day
- See the regular and Sunday menus
Though you might not think of Greek and Indian cuisine being commonly served at the same restaurant, Poppi's Anatolia has been combining these delicacies seamlessly for more than 30 years. To wit, the kitchen staff marinates pork chops in a blend of thyme, rosemary, sage, lemon, and garlic, and lentils simmer alongside mustard seeds and garam masala. The house curry is peppered with 14 spices, and olives imported from Greece kick of meals.
And while the flavorful dishes—including those from a special Sunday menu—keep the crowds coming, the setting conveys the feeling of a Mediterranean enoteca. A wooden-beamed ceiling and potted plants draw the eye upward from smaller tables that welcome an intimate dining experience. In warmer weather, outdoor seating allows guests to dine al fresco.