What You'll Get
Most diners laminate their menus to prevent coffee from leaving stains and customers from writing "includes free lobster" after every dish description. Eat an honest meal with today's Groupon for diner fare at Pop's Grill in New Harmony. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get a meal for two (up to a $23.08 value). The meal includes the following:
- Two basket specials (up to an $8.45 value each)
- Two milkshakes (up to a $3.09 value each)
- For $20, you get a meal for four (up to a $46.16 value). The meal includes the following:
- Four basket specials (up to an $8.45 value each)
- Four milkshakes (up to a $3.09 value each)
- For $5, you get $10 worth of diner fare. Sandwiches from the grill start at $2.79.
The resident chefs at Pop's Grill craft a menu of burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes in a Route 66-themed diner. Basket specials cradling steak burgers ($7.45) and chicken strips ($7.95) pair up with french fries or house chips to shake down hunger pangs. Non-basket entrees range from classic to novel with smoked pork-chop sandwiches ($5.95) and pizza burgers ($5.50) anointed with onions, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Classic diner meals such as the smoked pork-chop ($11.45), 10-ounce ribeye steak ($16.75), and chicken dinners ($11.45) are complemented by classic desesrts, such as a banana split ($4.89) or root beer float ($2.99). Soda jerks whip up phosphates ($1.79) strawberry-banana milkshakes ($3.09) to wash down savory flavors with a smooth treat. Pop's Grill bolsters its Route 66 theme with a checkered floor, a long counter, and roadside signage peppering the walls to check tables moving faster than 50 mph.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.