Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today’s Groupon to Porky’s B.B.Q. Ribs in Crest Hill. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get a barbecue dinner for two (up to a $39.98 total value), which includes:
- Two Pick 3 combos (a $16.99 value each)
Two domestic beers (a $3 value each)<p>
- For $34, you get a barbecue dinner for four (up to a $79.96 total value), which includes:
- Four Pick 3 combos (a $16.99 value each)
Four domestic beers (a $3 value each)<p>
- For $54, you get a barbecue dinner for six (up to a $119.94 total value), which includes:
- Six Pick 3 combos (a $16.99 value each)
- Six domestic beers (a $3 value each)<p>
Each Pick 3 combo includes: * Your choice of three of the following: 1/3 slab ribs, pulled pork, pulled chicken, beef brisket, rip tips, 1/4 smoked chicken (white or dark meat), or one hot link ($3.95 for extra hot link) * Cornbread or biscuit * Two sides<p>
Beers may be substituted for soft drinks or other non-alcoholic drinks.
Porky’s B.B.Q. Ribs’ cooks season and smoke a hefty menu of scratch-made barbecue fare, slathering meats in their signature sauce and pairing them with southern-comfort side dishes. The Pick 3 combo meal empowers eaters to democratize their barbecue-ordering process, selecting from sundry meats based upon their views on education. Patrons can opt for a third-rack of sweet and smoky ribs to balance out zesty hot-link sausages, or pile platters high with beef brisket, pulled pork, or a quarter smoked chicken. Meals grace tables with two sides, including au gratin potatoes, mac ‘n’ cheese, or corn on the cob, all of which stand ready to guard main courses in the event of a food fight. Glasses of froth-topped domestic beers wait in the wings to wash down the sweet and savory flavors.
1847 Knapp Dr.
Crest Hill, Illinois 60403