Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for dinner for two (up to a $95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Two cocktails, glasses of wine, or beers (up to an $11 value each)
$99 for dinner for four (up to a $190 total value)
- Choice of two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Four cocktails, glasses of wine, or beers (up to an $11 value each)
Take a look at the menu.
Pier 106 Seafood Tavern
Pier 106 Seafood Tavern's nautical atmosphere sets the stage for marine dining with a model ship at the helm and a 1,300-square-foot patio overlooking the Milwaukee River. The restaurant responds to the siren call of the sea by serving up fresh fish daily with an ever-changing menu. Mahi mahi and salmon entrees sweeten themselves up with mango gastrique and beurre blanc, while whitefish sits back and enjoys getting grilled on a cedar plank. A bounty of burgers competes for most creative toppings with options for avocado, gruyere and mushroom, and memories of burgers past, each stacked on Miller Bakery’s pretzel buns or toasted ciabatta. Pier 106 Seafood Tavern also sponsors dinner cruises that travel out onto Lake Michigan and serve multi-course dinners.