What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today’s Groupon to Porta Di Roma. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $48.85 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- For $35, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $97.70 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
Each day, the culinary savants at Porta Di Roma sweep through the kitchen crafting the menu’s expansive repertoire of traditional Italian dishes. Stomachs purr like a kitten’s chainsaw when introduced to appetizers such as the shrimp scampi or the fried calamari with marinara sauce. For the main event, chefs grill veal cacciatore and entangle the tender morsels with peppers, onions, red sauce, and spaghetti, or they unite a trio of chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, and lasagna in the Romo special combo. The bella mia’s toothsome twosome of tilapia and grilled shrimp boldly harmonize within a broccoli- and mushroom-studded cream sauce, and New York–style pizzas drape over plates like the traditional mozzarella capes worn by Sicilian magicians.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for 2lb wing special. Not valid 2/11, 2/14 or 5/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.