Non-invasive treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Ultrasonic fat cavitation
- iLipo Lite
- Radio-frequency skin tightening
- iLipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Treatment areas include waist, under chin, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Ultrasonic fat cavitation: * During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including waist. back, thighs, hips, arms, calves
About Portland Abc
Sometimes it takes more than just dieting and regular exercise to achieve a slender physique and younger appearance. That's why Advanced Body Concepts assists their patrons in achieving their goals. They specialize in ultramodern treatments that contour the hips, thighs, and other areas of the body, employing noninvasive technologies such as ultrasonic waves and soft lasers. They also help diminish loose, sagging skin on the face with Thermalift skin-tightening treatments. The procedure uses radiofrequency to boost the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, helping to mimic the age-defying effects of a facelift without the surgery or downtime.