Customers can enjoy a rich variety of crafted beers, most of which are locally produced; offer includes $5 credit towards purchases
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Two pints per person
- 5% off purchases at the bottle shop
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- See what’s on tap.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Portland Beer Hub
With so many beers on tap at Portland Beer Hub, guests may have a difficult time making a decision. Luckily, there's always a staff pick of the week, highlighting one of the 10+ beers rotating at a time. Here, guests can enjoy a pint in the taproom or purchase one of those staff picks to bring home. Beers at the hub are made with 95% local materials and include some of the following:
- Two Lights (6.7%): This Italian grape ale is a unique one, combining sauvignon blanc and a lager.
- Lunch (7%): This IPA is blended with hop flavors and citrus fruits with pine dominate.
- Ram Island Lavender Lemonade (7%): A perfect summer punch, this mead combines light flavors from lavender root for a little something different on tap.