Along with the right to make a toast for any reason, dinner-party hosts have the responsibility to cry if they want to. Assume MC duties with today’s Groupon to The Venetian Theatre & Bistro in Hillsboro. Choose between the following options:
- For $569, you get a three-hour private dinner banquet for up to 30 guests between Sunday and Thursday (up to a $1,140 total value).
- For $639, you get a three-hour private dinner banquet for up to 30 guests on Friday or Saturday (up to a $1,290 total value).<p>
The private dinner banquet includes:
- A three-hour rental of the Piazza Room (a $300 value Sunday–Thursday; a $450 value Friday and Saturday)
- Food and drink for up to 30 guests (up to a $28 total value/guest) that includes:
- A four-course dinner (a $23 value)
- One glass of red or white house wine or one tap beer (up to a $5 value)<p>
Customers can add additional guests for an extra fee ($28/guest), or combine two Groupons to accommodate up to 60 guests.
The Venetian’s Piazza room seats guests around intimate tables illuminated by warm lighting and second-story views of Hillsboro. Banqueters start their three-hour feasts with their choice of appetizer and soup or salad, such as shrimp-cocktail skewers and caesar salad, or crostini with brie and olive tapenade and tomato-basil soup. Diners then wrap their mouths or nutrient-absorbing hands around 2 of 12 entrees—such as pork tenderloin slathered in a rosemary-orange glaze and herb-crusted chicken breast—served alongside veggies and freshly baked bread. Meatless entree combinations can be crafted with items ranging from penne mushroom alfredo to eggplant parmesan to cheese manicotti with vegetables. The four-course endeavor wraps up with a savory dessert and the remnants of guests’ wine, beer, or nonalcoholic beverages after multiple toasts to celebrate the duality of the word toast.
During spring and summer, guests may enjoy sips their drinks or gulps of fresh air on the Piazza room’s balcony, which is directly attached to the dining area. The room can seat up to 80 people, and features microphones and a PA system, perfect for hosting private parties, wedding receptions, and rehearsal-dinner flash mobs.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning The Venetian Theatre & Bistro a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
253 E Main St.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123