All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 10, 2015
What You'll Get
For $10, today's side deal gets you one orchestra-level ticket to the Portland Youth Philharmonic's fall concert on Saturday, November 6 at 7:30 p.m. at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (up to a $23 value, varies according to senior or student status, $2 service fee included).
- Enjoy the fall concert performed by talented youth philharmonic with orchestra-level seating
- Includes Ives's take on "My Country 'tis of Thee" and Hanson's Symphony no. 3
- Critics have given Portland Youth Philharmonic great reviews and praise
- Youth musicians possess excellent technical abilities and musicianship
- The orchestra tackled Dankner’s challenging work with gusto. The ensemble didn’t flinch from the many passages that were dominated by a strident tone, of which several were interlaced by interjections from the celesta and xylophone. The orchestra also accented close-knit chords to create a sense of struggle and turmoil. In one impressive section of music, the ensemble successfully built up a tremendous amount of tension and then released it like a balloon so that it effortlessly vanished. – James Bash, Oregon Music News
Check out a piano solo from one of the Portland Youth Philharmonic's performances:
|Kai Talim plays with the Portland Youth Philharmonic|
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. New members only. Valid 11/6/10 only. Valid for Orchestra Level only. Seating is first come first serve. No refund. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.