Choose Between Two Options
- C$45 for a four-course dinner for two (C$106 value)
- C$80 for four-course dinner for four (C$212 value)
Each meal includes:
- Appetizer, such as prosciutto melon tomato bocconcini salad
- Soup of the day or salad
- Entree, such as seafood linguine with calamari, shrimp, and mussels in a rose sauce
- Dessert, such as homemade tiramisu
Vino Rosso combines a homey ambiance with the cuisine of an Italian countryside café. The chefs bake loaves of bread on-site and forge a menu of refined Italian comfort foods, including goat-cheese-laden pizzas, tender veal parmesan, and pillowy gnocchi with meat sauce. To help accompany meals, the servers uncork bottles of wine from a large international list, shining an extra-bright spotlight on varietals and producers from each of Italy's naturally occurring wine reservoirs.
Similar to the menu, the decor embraces a slightly refined take on a down-home dining experience. Blue- and white-checkered cloths drape over the tables, and two chalkboards along the wall clue diners in to a handful of especially tempting menu items. Clean, neutral tones and floor-to-ceiling windows keep the environment airy and modern.