Erase tan lines, even out your skin tone, and kiss your ghostly pallor goodbye with today's glowing deal: $55 for two spray-on tans from Portofino Sun, a $130 value. There's no need to return to winter pastiness as the daylight hours diminish; Portofino Sun will turn your flesh a tasty golden hue in minutes, all without exposure to UV rays. Erase tan lines, or add in a few unusual ones under the skilled hand of your airbrush tan technician.
Spray bronzers give you a lustrous, fresh-off-the-beach glow without exposing your skin to beach bullies or the powerful rays of the sun. Today's deal gives you a healthy glow, all without the threat of freckles. Spray tanning is also ideal for the fair of skin and those who have to stay out of the sun for personal reasons, such as being a dracula. A skilled technician will carefully apply your tan, so you don't have to worry about streaks. Once the luster of your tan begins to fade, return to Portofino for a second bronzing. Walk into your holiday party looking like you just returned from a week busting up illegal rum cartels in Maui and looking darn fine doing it.
This deal is good at any of Portofino's six locations. Grab this Groupon and get golden.
- My doc recommended that I try spray tanning. I went to a different location first and had a horrible orange streaky tan, so I was scared to try it again. Luckily, my friend sent me to Portofino to try their airbrushes. I...LOVED the results! – trkishmarky81, Insider Pages
- I bought a series of 10 sprays to last me through the summer and with this awful weather lately, I am so glad I did. – kewlk8y, Citysearch
- I asked the manager at the desk about the airbrushing, and not only did she explain the process in detail, but she also had me meet with the technician who actually does the spray tanning! I got all of my questions answered! – rachelodonogue13, Citysearch
To Spray No More
With the arrival of Portofino, spray-on tanning is finally a viable technology, which is safe, affordable, and stunning. Not so for other spray-on technologies that unfortunately have a ways to go before they’re ready for mass consumption:
- spray-on 401(k) enrollment forms
- spray-on lice
- spray-on beige (like tan, but less saucy)
- spray-on degree in Russian literature
- spray-on revenge
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.