Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $74.85 total value)
- $66 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $149.70 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $11 value each)<p>
Appetizers include clams casino, garlic bread, and buffalo wings. Entrees include linguini with clams and mussels, chicken piccata, veal florentine, and hawaiian pizzas. See the menu.
For over 30 years, Portofino Restaurant has sated appetites with a menu of Italian cuisine and New York-style pizza. Pastas include marinara with or without meatball or sausage over linguini, penne, or spaghetti, alongside filled ravioli or gnocchi. Layers of eggplant parmigiana nestle next to baked ziti, while sirloin steaks wear a crust of gorgonzola. Pizzas carry toppings such as ricotta, clams, broccoli, or sun-dried tomatoes.