All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 26, 2014
Reviewed September 9, 2014
Reviewed September 7, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $79 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $223.85 total value)
- $89 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $223.85 total value)
- $149 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $447.70 total value)
- $169 for a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $447.70 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $21.95 value)
- Two surf ‘n’ turf entrees, each with a steamed or stuffed Maine lobster tail (or a different fish or chicken dish of choice) and a sirloin steak (up to $69.95 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to $50 value)
- Two desserts (up to $12 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Phone reservation required; reservations for 6 p.m. or later on Fridays and Saturdays are limited. May substitute lobster tail with fish or chicken. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, or Father's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Portofino Ristorante
Portofino Ristorante wins over visitors with feasts of baked clams, slow-cooked pork loins, and tender sautéed chicken atop beds of pasta. Perched upon City Island's waterfront, the restaurant cultivates an atmosphere that, like a tractor christening, is simultaneously rustic and urbane. The patio gives diners a view of New York's skyline; the interior evokes the image of a banquet hall in an Italian countryside villa—maroon leather chairs, warm light descending from chandeliers, and walls decorated in a stucco-esque scumbling and murals of Mediterranean harbor scenes. Guests sup on shrimp stuffed with crab meat or sautéed broccoli raab in cozy candlelit booths, break bread in the Piccolo Room or banquet area, or toast goblets of wine at the tucked-away wraparound bar.