Choose from Four Options
- $20 for Italian food during dinner for two or more, valid Sunday-Thursday ($40 value)
- $40 for Italian food during dinner for four or more, valid Sunday-Thursday ($80 value)
- $24 for Italian food during dinner for two or more, valid any day ($40 value)
- $48 for Italian food during dinner for four or more, valid any day ($80 value)
- See the menu.
It's not just delicious food that makes a restaurant great. And while Portofino's Restaurant has that, the Italian joint cares just as much about great service and creating a welcoming environment in its Tuscan-inspired dining room. These three priorities are what makes the overall dining experience memorable, leaving customers wanting to come back for more. Read on to learn about some signature items at this BYOB restaurant:
- Chicken francese: chefs stuff chicken breast with shrimp and crabmeat before covering it in a spinach cream sauce and pairing it with asparagus and potato croquette.
- Bow-tie carmelina: pasta sautéed with chicken or shrimp, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes, and served in a tomato sauce with a splash of cream.
- Veal saltimbocca: Veal medallions layered with prosciutto and spinach, topped with mozzarella cheese and a reduced marsala wine sauce.