All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If not constantly pointed toward smiling faces, cameras may accidentally capture moments not worth remembering, such as crying clowns or bowls filled with fruit. Capture worthy keepsakes with this Groupon.
$29 for Outdoor Spring Colors Portrait Session ($149 Value)
- Outdoor photo shoot (a $100 value)
- One 8”x10”, two 5”x7", and eight wallet-size prints of one chosen image (a $49 value)
Clients choose a single pose for their prints, but all shots may be viewed online. Wardrobe changes are not allowed for outdoor shoots. Photo shoots happen at the following locations on the following dates:
- Mill Race Village in Northville on June 3, July 8, August 5, September 8, and October 14
- Heritage Garden in Shelby Township on June 6, July 5, August 8, September 12, and October 11
- E. L. Johnson Nature Center in Bloomfield Hills on June 7, July 14, August 10, September 13, and October 18
- Van Hoosen Farm in Rochester on June 14, July 18, August 15, September 12, and October 11
- George George Park in Clinton Township on June 20, July 25, August 23, and October 25
- Downtown in Royal Oak on June 21, July 24, and September 13
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens in Ann Arbor on June 24, July 23, August 23, September 20, and October 24
- Campus Martius in Detroit on June 27, August 2, and September 26
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per family. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smile America Portraits
In the last 40 years, Smile America Portraits' photographers have helped to memorialize special moments in the lives of thousands of children, teens, and adults across the country. By constantly working with families, they have mastered the art of calming toddlers and keeping parents still enough to say or even pasteurize cheese. Outdoor shoots make use of natural tones, such as those of crystal-blue lake waters and green, leafy trees. In the spring months, photos brim with the pastel buds of tulips and the shine of bluebirds applying makeup for the first time all year.