Choose Between Two Options
$17 for a tasting experience for two, valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ($28 value)
Included in the experience:
- One beer or rum tasting for two, including a mix-and-match flight of four tastings ($20 value)
- One small plate to share ($8 value). Choose from: popcorn and nuts, hummus dip, or artichoke dip
$15 for a distillery tour for one with one empty growler
Distillery tour includes:
- Educational session and tour of Portside Distillery
- Samples of rum and beer
- Empty take home souvenir growler
- Tours are first-come-first-serve and are available on Sundays at 2:30 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.
Portside Distillery & Brewery
Portside Distillery & Brewery's selection of rums is enough to make a pirate take a detour up the Cuyahoga. Inside, visitors find both smooth, 100% cane sugar Silver Rum and its sterling cousin, Hopped Rum, which is tempered with whole-leaf Cascade and Centennial hops for a spicy finish of pine and basil. The list goes on—other varieties are blended with pure Ohio maple syrup, raisins and spices, and a holiday mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and honey.
But the rums are just the beginning. There's also sizable beer collection, which includes a vanilla-kissed stout, a biting citrus IPA, and a lightly malty kolsch made in the style of Munich. Over in the on-site tasting room, visitors can even sample such mind-bending brews as the Cranberry Dunkel Weizenbock, brewed with 20 pounds of fresh cranberries. Of course, they can also seek out Portside's products in their many ports of call around the city, including Burntwood Tavern, Brick and Barrel, and the Duck Island Club.