Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a Portuguese meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $80 value)
- $40 for a Portuguese meal for two, valid anytime (a $80 value)
- $75 for a Portuguese meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (a $160 value)
- $75 for a Portuguese meal for four, valid anytime (a $160 value)
Each meal includes the following:
- One appetizer per two people
- One entree per person
- One glass of house wine per person
Click to see the full menu.
PortuCale Restaurant & Bar
Like other Mediterranean cuisines, Portuguese food is deliciously heavy on olive oil, garlic, onions, and wine. But unique to this cuisine is its intercontinental flair; in many dishes, you'll find Asian rice, African peppers, and cinnamon, cloves, and ginger from India. Portugal's globe-spanning history has brought all of these influences together, and PortuCale Restaurant & Bar does all of them justice with a seafood-heavy menu that features six varieties of shrimp alongside specialty meat dishes such as braised portuguese steak.
The space itself is festive and distinctly Mediterranean—think dark wood furnishings set against exposed brick. Bartenders make pitchers of sangria and keep 20-year-old port wines on hand to ensure that the atmosphere matches the liveliness of the decor. They also sell fine cigars that guests can smoke on an outdoor patio that's reminiscent of a medieval courtyard.
94% of 538 customers recommend