Aluminum-oxide crystals remove the top layer of skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and sun damage
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Dermaglow microdermabrasion
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Potomac Facial Plastic Surgery
People might not think of surgery as a creative field, but Dr. Ravi Dahiya disagrees. In fact, it’s the creative challenges of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery that the board-certified doctor loves so much about his job. Inside his practice at Potomac Facial Plastic Surgery, he applies this problem-solving spirit to the task of making clients look years younger, sometimes recommending face-lifts or eyebrow lifts, and sometimes injections of Radiesse or Juvéderm. He also restores youth by removing dead skin cells via microdermabrasion or chemical peels by Glytone. Dr. Dahiya fills bald spots with hair transplants or makes the whole body essentially one giant bald spot with laser hair-removal treatments.