Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for any 2014 winery bike tour for one (up to $237 total value)
- $179 for any 2014 winery bike tour for two (up to $474 total value)<p>
Each tour includes:
- Basic wine tour (up to a $139 value)
- Wine opener (a $20 value)
- Private tasting in barrel cellar or tank room (a $20 value)
- Flexible reservations (a $15 value)
- Ride through a vineyard (a $15 value)
- Meat-and-cheese platter (a $10 value)
- Take-home wine guide (a $10 value)
- Trivia prizes (an $8 value)<p>
Tours run every weekend and holiday from May to October. Groupons may be redeemed at the locations in Mattituck, New York, or in Ringoes or New Egypt in New Jersey. Guests are furnished with comfortable bikes and helmets before journeying across scenic terrain to the day’s first vineyard. There, they’ll receive a tour of the winery and production facility, ride through the vineyards, and taste several wines, meats, and cheeses. An interlude at a local fruit farm nets fistfuls of fresh produce, after which groups travel to a second local winery, where they taste six varietals and eat a gourmet lunch. Before the return journey, tours partake of a private tasting in the barrel cellar or fermentation-tank room, then take a final scenic ride through the vineyard.
Pour & Pedal
Pour & Pedal leads wine lovers on 13-mile excursions through the picturesque farms, gardens, and vineyards of New Jersey and New York's wine country. Tours progress at a leisurely pace over predominantly flat terrain and well-surfaced roads, and riders are provided with bicycles that feature baskets for carrying any bottles bought at vineyards. Tours begin at 10 a.m. and finish around 3 p.m., often passing by seasonal attractions such as antique car shows or live concerts en route.