All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for admission for two to the GLOW Jack-O-Lantern Festival with two drink tickets ($36 value)
- $38 for admission for four to the GLOW Jack-O-Lantern Festival and four drink tickets ($72 value)
The festival takes place from 6p-10p on October 17 and 18.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Drink included with ticket is valid for wine, beer, or soft drink. Valid only for Oct. 17-18, 2015. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Powell Gardens
Visiting Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical garden, is a serene experience made even more so by the butterflies and birds that call the area home.
- Size: 970 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and display gardens
- Eye Catcher: the giant apple core sculpture at the center of the Harvest Garden, which grows more than 2,000 types of edible plants
- Permanent Mainstays: Approximately 7,000 plants are always on display
- Don't Miss: the observation deck at the top of the Missouri barn's 45-foot silo
- Hands-On Activities: classes in gardening, crafts, and even astronomy
- The Buildings: a barn, a chapel, and several other structures designed by the renowned American architect E. Fay Jones
- Pro Tip: come back often; the flowers in bloom change with the seasons
- Crown Jewel: the glass-domed conservatory, which displays six rotating exhibits each year
- Special Programs: plant sales, puppet performances, cooking demos, seasonal festivals, and wine tastings