Team of professionals helps with loading and transporting furniture and other possessions during moves
What You'll Get
- Two Hours of Moving Services with Two Men and One Truck
- Three Hours of Moving Services with Two Men and One Truck
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only for moving one bedroom or more, or office moves. Not valid for small deliveries or only piano move. Merchant able to travel 100 km. of postal code M3H 5R9. Call prior to purchase to confirm available dates. Subject to availability. Additional fees will apply if location is further than 10 km. of postal code M3H 5R9. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.