Tag is one of the few childhood games that has been improved by the addition of lasers, alongside hide-and-seek and eye surgery. Lighten up playtime with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a one-hour on-location splash or airbrush-tattoo party for up to 10 kids (a $139 value)
- $99 for a one-hour on-location laser-tag party for up to 10 kids (a $229 value)
The splash party includes
- Free delivery and pickup of items at your location
- Kiddie pool and a wide selection of water blasters and balloons
The airbrush-tattoo party includes
- An airbrush-tattoo artist
- 100 stencils to choose from for a two-color application
The laser-tag party includes
- Dedicated technician who sets up and debriefs players for 15 minutes
- Laser-tag guns
- Colored team bandanas
- Games must be played during daylight hours
Power Play Gaming
Rows of LCD televisions cast a glow across Power Play Gaming’s cavernous gaming room, reflecting the competitive glint in players’ eyes as they attempt to slay their enemies with intricate button combos. The battles and races that play out on each screen represent the pinnacle of modern video gaming, with selections from the latest Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation consoles on prominent display. Players can test their luck in solo adventures by the hour or declare their participation in one of the regular tournaments by slapping their desired opponents with a controller. The gaming center also specializes in parties, including on-location parties, during which groups of up to 20 friends can join together for multiplayer jaunts through cyberspace.
While waiting for the end of a party or regular gaming session, parents can sip complimentary coffee, recline in massaging chairs, and surf the Internet on waves of free WiFi. The gaming hot spot is open Wednesday–Sunday for casual gamers, though parties can be scheduled outside of regular business hours.