Like your unemployed younger brother, hair can sometimes show up uninvited and refuse to leave. Today’s Groupon will rid you of stray strands with the services of a hair-removal expert. For $25, you’ll get $60 worth of waxing from PowerSpa Skin Care & Waxing.
For those sneaky strand-stuffed spaces (your back, behind your knees, the boss's neck), it can be hard to smooth things out on your own. You probably won’t be able to pay someone to shave you, but you can take care of the matter in a much quicker way: waxing. Tina Powers, spa owner and self-professed brow wrangler, will professionally and painlessly fuzz-bust any body part. With this Groupon, you could do a lip, nose, and ear cleanup ($15, $10, and $15, respectively), and still have enough left to remove that chin hair that’s been tormenting you for years ($15). Or, add $15 to your Groupon and get a Brazilian. You can see the full menu of waxing services here.
With waxing, you avoid razor burn and painful cuts from shaving too quickly. Plus, hairs don’t grow back for two to six weeks, making it more effective than other forms of hair removal. Use this Groupon is to prep for a vacation, a shirtless calendar photo shoot, or a swim race.
Yelpers give PowerSpa a perfect five stars:
- It's a good thing Tina doesn't work for some kind of cult, because she will make you a convert in no time! Her expertise at brow-waxing is unparalleled. – Sandra S.
- I have been seeing Tina for years and this is not to say that I have not seen a lot of other estheticians in my days. She owns my brows (and my upper lip for that matter). – Linda L.
One Yelper writes that Tina, the owner of PowerSpa, is so incredibly talented that “it’s a good thing she doesn’t work for some kind of cult” because she’d quickly have you converted. Here are some cults that do have trouble attracting new members:
- The Y2K-Could-Still-Happen Information Disseminators
- The High Church of Getting Bit by Coyotes
- The Caucus to Worship The Convincing Ramblings of This Strange Texan
- The People’s Church of Working In a Field Until Aliens Redeem Us
- Will Colangalo’s Men In Black-Was-Made-Just-To-Throw-Us-Off Discussion Circle and Potluck Club
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.