Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a one-week, all-day fun camp for kids ages 8-14, valid June 30-August 15 ($250 value)
- $60 for a one-week, half-day fun camp for kids ages 8-14, valid June 30-August 15 ($150 value)
- $110 for a one-week baseball camp for kids ages 10 and up, valid August 4-8 ($250 value)
- $110 for a one-week football camp for kids ages 10 and up, valid August 11-15 ($250 value)
- $110 for a one-week softball camp for kids ages 10 and up, valid August 4-8 ($250 value)
- $110 for a one-week lacrosse camp for kids ages 10 and up, valid July 28-August 1 ($250 value)
Read more about the camps here.
PowerUP Sports & Training
The team of trainers and coaches at PowerUP Sports & Training hail from diverse backgrounds such as sports medicine, kinesiology, strength and conditioning, and chiropractic, among others. Pooling their expertise, they're more than qualified to provide sports-specific training as well as general fitness training. This doesn't mean they do everything alone—they're also aided by a 24,000-square foot fitness center. Here, equipment such as a professional-grade artificial turf area and a ricochet-friendly ball wall are the setting for an intensive football-training program, as well as lacrosse. Meanwhile, the member fitness center hosts Power Fit group fitness classes such as boot camp and endurance training that torch calories while building muscle.
When PowerUP Sports & Training's coaches aren't working with clients, the resident scientists take over. An on-site lab is equipped for exercise analysis and optimization, while baseball pitching and golf-swing simulators break down every movement and provide tips for improvement. And once all's said and done, chiropractic and sports massage services help to ease post-workout pain.