What You'll Get
Robert Frost could have used a local guide when he decided to take the road less traveled by, as he discovered only too late that it was patrolled by feral park rangers. Learn how a tour guide makes all the difference with today’s Groupon: for $39, you get two tickets to a two-hour holiday-lights tour on a limousine party bus from Absolute Transportation (a $90 value). Kids age 9 and younger ride for free. Choose from the following dates and times:
- Friday, December 16, 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. with pickup at Walmart in Altoona
- Friday, December 16, 7 p.m.–9 p.m. with pickup at Walmart in Altoona
- Saturday, December 17, 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. with pickup at Valley West Mall
- Saturday, December 17, 7 p.m.–9 p.m. with pickup at Valley West Mall
- Thursday, December 22, 6 p.m.–8 p.m. with pickup at Southridge Mall
- Thursday, December 22, 8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m. with pickup at Southridge Mall
- Friday, December 23, 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. with pickup at Southridge Mall
- Friday, December 23, 7 p.m.–9 p.m. with pickup at Southridge Mall
The fully licensed and insured drivers at Absolute Transportation tote groups on whimsical, BYOB tours of festive, twinkling holiday lights. During the two-hour tour, comfy, biodiesel-powered party buses cruise through the sparkling lights tour, where guests can glimpse at displays constructed from four million color LED lights and bottled luminescence from Rudolph’s nose. Held in Water Works Park, the tour cruises along 3.5 miles of holiday lights and displays. Riders can bring along their own libations, but all drinks must be capped.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for date and time purchased. Children 9 and under are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About P.R. Party Lines
P.R. Party Lines’ fleet of vehicles includes 17- and 23-passenger limousines, a mini bus, and even a trolley. The crown jewel of their establishment though is their collection of eight party buses. These vehicles once safely transported kids to school and now safely transport adults on wine tours, wedding days, and nights on the town. P.R.’s transportation services are also environmentally friendly, as most of their vehicles are powered by biodiesel fuels.