People can go to extreme lengths in pursuit of clearer face by covering cheeks with harsh chemicals or replacing eyebrows with windows. Find more natural assistance with today’s Groupon to Praba Salon. This Groupon is also valid at Praba’s sister location, Threading Palace, in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a collagen-algae facial package (an $85 total value) that includes:
- A 60-minute collagen-algae facial (a $60 value)
- A 15-minute scalp massage (a $25 value)<p>
- For $54, you get two collagen-algae facial packages (a $170 total value) that include:
- Two 60-minute collagen-algae facials (a $120 total value)
- Two 15-minute scalp massages (a $50 total value)<p>
The aestheticians at Praba Salon and Threading Palace indulge their clientele with an original pampering style that blends mainstream spa services with traditional Asian- and Indian-influenced techniques. The collagen-algae facial revitalizes dry and aged appearances by blending steam, extraction, and exfoliation for a deep cleanse and applying an algae mask to boost collagen creation and to gain clients entry to the Lady of the Lake of the Year gala. Strong, articulate fingers enhance the facial’s relaxing effects, massaging therapeutic oils into scalps and bundling heads in a hot-towel cocoon.
Praba Salon, whose name is drawn from the Sanskrit word for illumination, brims with experts who bustle among private rooms decorated with oriental rugs that keep stress from clattering as it falls away. Patrons stop before arched mirrors to admire the effects of a variety of aesthetic services, and technicians pamper bodies with sugaring, facials, and temporary henna tattoos. Products wrought from sandalwood, cucumber, and rose water lavish skin with natural goodness and gentle fragrances.