The holidays are the only time of the year when it’s appropriate to point at a dead plant and expect a kiss. Get in the holiday spirit with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
The following three options are valid Friday–Sunday:
- $22 for entry for one car and two tickets to both shows (up to a $44 value)
- $29 for entry for one car and four tickets to both shows (up to a $58 value)
- $36 for entry for one car and six tickets to both shows (up to a $72 value)<p>
The following three options are valid Monday–Thursday:
- $17 for entry for one car and two tickets to both shows (up to a $34 value)
- $24 for entry for one car and four tickets to both shows (up to a $48 value)
- $31 for entry for one car and six tickets to both shows (up to a $62 value)<p>
Show tickets admit guests to the Holiday Magic! Live indoor musical and the Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Thru Forest—a walking route of trees decorated in lights and seasonal scenes from around the world. Click here for hours of operation and here for frequently asked questions.
Grand Prairie Parks & Rec
An autumn harvest fair. A Memorial Day celebration, punctuated by a 21-gun salute. A kids' summer camp complete with archery, swimming, and a meet-and-greet with a friendly raccoon mascot. These are just a few of the events hosted by Grand Prairie Parks & Rec, a department that has garnered a Gold Medal from the National Recreation and Parks Association. Its recreational facilities––including a pool with an aquatic climbing wall––and frequent social events bring the city together year round. Under the bright sun or starry skies, visitors can dance at a concert in the park, rather than just dancing to the rhythmic creak of a swing set. For longer excursions, the 791 lakeside acres of Loyd Park feature 221 campsites replete with cabins, picnic areas, and trails. There, visitors can paddle out on the water in a rented kayak, play a game of volleyball, or sleep overnight under the stars.
91% of 1,637 customers recommend
“Enjoyable! Very friendly staff! Most entertaining despite some flooding and very cold temperatures.”
“Wonderful, I love it and I suggest everyone to go enjoy the holiday over Grand Prairie”