Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $43 for 18 holes of golf with cart for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($86 value)
- $86 for 18 holes of golf with cart for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($172 value)
- $55 for 18 holes of golf with cart for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($98 value)
- $110 for 18 holes of golf with cart for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($196 value)
Prairie View Golf Club
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Average Duration of Services: 4+ hours
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Architect James Spear designed Prairie View Golf Club as a reflection of the rolling grasslands that surround it. The course's bentgrass layout covers 7,158 yards, and is littered with dramatic bunkers, water hazards, subtle gradations, and ball washers filled with maple syrup, making all 18 holes uniquely challenging. The surrounding dolomite prairie—lovingly restored to its natural splendor by landscapers—provides a sumptuous feast for the eyes. The course's territory also incorporates a 15-acre practice area, where visitors can hone their skills before hitting the fairways.
But views of the course are perhaps best enjoyed from the The Prairie Grass Pub, the many-windowed clubhouse restaurant that sits near the 18th green. When weather turns inclement, the staff tunes the three high-definition TVs to golfing events in other parts of the world. When the sky is clear, they seat and serve visitors on their covered 1,200-square-foot deck.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,158 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
97% of 67 customers recommend
“Try it, you will like it.”
“Great course, lots of outing so schedule your tee time days ahead of time...”
“Great course! :-)”