What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $55 for one round of golf, one small bag of range balls, and lunch for one ($95 value)
- $99 for two rounds of golf, two small bags of range balls, and lunch for two ($190 value)
- $189 for four rounds of golf, one large bag of range balls, and lunch for four ($368 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prairie View Golf Club
When designer Robert Trent Jones Jr. made Prairie View Golf Club his first Indiana project in 1997, he peppered 18 holes across 206 acres of natural beauty. His design hugs the White River, which rings the course on three sides, but only interferes with shots at four holes. Native grasses trim the entire perimeter of the former soybean- and cornfields, while oak, sycamore beech, and cottonwood trees surround the back nine holes. But the natural obstacles pale in comparison to the manmade impediments – 90 sand traps, including one that stretches 135 yards, make the par-72 course a challenge for even the most avid golfer. Creative flagstick positioning invites visitors to modify their technique for approach shots, with an emphasis on precision rather than power, much like surgically extracting a swallowed engagement ring.
For some added muscle on the course, patrons can practice swings at golf lessons or map out a plan of attack over a meal at The Covered Wagon, which overlooks the course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, Par 72 Course
- Total length of 7,000 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 138 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole