What You'll Get
Make a loved one giggle or a beloved gut jiggle with today's deal to Precipice Improv Theater in Bethesda. Precipice Improv Theater hosts many shows and workshops throughout the year, each relying upon on-the-spot antics and absurd, yet acceptably sensical moments. Groupon customers can select from the following theatrical options:
- For $20, you get two tickets to the Valentine's Day workshop and two tickets to a performance by Flashbang Improv! on Saturday, February 12 at 7 p.m. (a $40 value).
- For $7, you get a single ticket to the Flashbang Improv! performance on Saturday, February 19 at 8 p.m. (a $15 value).
- For $7, you get a single ticket to a Flashbang Improv! performance on Saturday, February 26 at 8 p.m. (a $15 value).
The Valentine's Day improv workshop and performance—a three-hour experience—prods the funny bones of individuals and couples in a series of comical exercises. Afterward, attendees take in a perpetually polished performance put on by Flashbang Improv!. For those who don't believe in workshops, Valentine's Day, or gravity, this deal also carves out room to catch one of two standalone performances, each slapped up with a smorgasbord of fresh material from one or both participating groups.
Guests must be age 16 or older to attend a performance or workshop.
- Precipice Improv Theater is for those looking for something different. It’s not theater like you’ve ever seen before. It’s not comfortable and controlled. It’s edgy and spontaneous, original and downright dangerous. – Tyler Budde, the Eagle
- While the art form is synonymous with humor, long-version improv enables actors to explore a gamut of emotions — from joy to laughter to anger to poignant irony. – Karen Schafer, Gazette.net
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 16 or older. Not valid for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.