Technicians change oil and perform a thorough maintenance inspection to keep your vehicle maintained and safe on the road
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of major brand oil
- Synthetic Blend oil change includes up to 5 quarts of 5W30 synthetic blend oil
- Full Synthetic oil change includes up to 5 quarts of 0W20, 5W20, or 5W30 full synthetic oil
- All other oil will require an extra fee
- New oil filter (cartridge filter is an extra fee)
- Top off fluids
- Vehicle maintenance inspection
- Wiper Blades: Beam Style Blades will require an extra fee
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Precision Tune Auto Care
Precision Tune Auto Care began as a tune-up shop in Beaumont, Texas in 1977. Today, there are more than 250 locations throughout the United States. The company services every kind of vehicle on the road, and offers a 24-month/24,000 mile warranty, good at most of its of locations. The Precision Tune teams of certified technicians service 2.5 million vehicles every year, from sports cars to minivans to hybrids.