Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble. Give a beam a new purpose with today's Groupon for laser hair removal at Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center, a part of Premier Surgical Associates. The options for today’s Groupon are broken down by treatment area; click here to view valid treatment areas. Choose from the following options:
- For $77, you get six treatments for one extra-small area (up to a $665.50 value).
- For $99, you get six treatments for one small area (up to a $831.60 value).
- For $149, you get six treatments for one medium area (up to an $855.80 value).
- For $199, you get six treatments for one large area (up to a $1,247.40 value).
- For $299, you get six treatments for one extra-large area (up to a $2,066.90 value).
- For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (a $6,000 value).
Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center's cadre of physicians use the latest laser hair-removal technologies during treatments designed with minimal downtime in mind. Resident laser technician Donielle Wybel evicts flagrant follicles unwontedly squatting on various-sized regions of skin during each 15- to 45-minute treatment. Over the course of three to six sessions, lasers rove onto rogue human furs to lessen aesthetic impact. Sessions are scheduled 4–12 weeks apart, depending on the amicability or orneriness of bio-casings. Immediately after treatment, clients may observe ruddy or swollen epidermal areas, which should return back to their usual state after a bedtime story and good night's sleep.
Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh
At Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh, certified technicians, nurses, and surgeons combine their skills to treat patients' aesthetic needs with minimally invasive medical services. Like replacing makeup with magic markers, injectable dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm help faces look younger. Technicians also wield lasers to maintain bodies with laser hair removal, spider-vein removal, and facial photorejuvenation, and aestheticians perform peels and services such as microdermabrasion.