If comic books have taught us anything, it’s that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Let your skin fulfill its dream of pummeling two-bit hoodlums with today’s Groupon to Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center of Cary, a part of Premier Surgical Associates. Choose from the following options:
- For $77, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $665.50 value).
- For $99, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $748 value).
- For $149, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to an $855.80 value).
- For $199, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,247.40 value).
- For $299, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,066.90 value).
- For $999, you get one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (a $6,000 value).<p>
Click here for a list of available treatment areas.
Under the medical supervision of Dr. Rodney Lutz, Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center’s certified laser technicians abolish unwanted body hair with the LightSheer Diode laser system and the YAG laser. The long-pulse, high-energy laser emits a gentle beam of light that harmlessly passes through the skin and directly targets follicles to effect lasting hairlessness. Unlike the lasers utilized by popular film hero and 2012 California gubernatorial hopeful Iron Man, these friendly beams are easy, comfortable, and treat hair follicles faster than other methods. Clients can choose one of many bodily areas to zap smooth during sessions spaced 4–12 weeks apart.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh
At Pure Cosmetic and Surgical Center of Raleigh, certified technicians, nurses, and surgeons combine their skills to treat patients' aesthetic needs with minimally invasive medical services. Like replacing makeup with magic markers, injectable dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm help faces look younger. Technicians also wield lasers to maintain bodies with laser hair removal, spider-vein removal, and facial photorejuvenation, and aestheticians perform peels and services such as microdermabrasion.