All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 29, 2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014
Reviewed July 20, 2013
What You'll Get
Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $665.50 value)
- $99 for six treatments on a small area (up to a $831.60 value)
- $159 for six treatments on a medium area (up to an $855.80 value)
- $199 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,247.40 value)
- $299 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,066.90 value)
- $998 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on the full body (up to a $6,000 value)
Treatments take 15–45 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area, and should be scheduled 4–12 weeks apart. Click here to see all valid treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation policy. Must be 18 and older. Valid only for select treatment areas. Services must be used by the same person. May be redeemed across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Cosmetics of Raleigh
At Pure Cosmetics of Raleigh, certified technicians, nurses, and surgeons combine their skills to treat patients' aesthetic needs with minimally invasive medical services. Like replacing makeup with magic markers, injectable dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm help faces look younger. Technicians also wield lasers to maintain bodies with laser hair removal, spider-vein removal, and facial photorejuvenation, and aestheticians perform peels and services such as microdermabrasion.