Weddings are full of odd traditions, such as throwing uncooked rice at the newlyweds and watching people kiss in public. Prepare for the weirdest event of your life with this Groupon.
Choose from the Following Options
- $10 for two VIP tickets with front-of-the-line access ($20 value)
- $20 for four VIP tickets with front-of-the-line access ($40 value)
- $25 for two VIP tickets with front-of-the-line access and a bridal bag and keychain ($57 value)
- $35 for four VIP tickets with front-of-the-line access and a bridal bag and keychain ($77 value)
For each option, choose from the following venues and dates:
- Newport Beach show on Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Cerritos show on Sunday, September 21, 2014
- Orange show on Sunday, October 5, 2014
- Santa Monica show on Sunday, October 12, 2014
- Laguna Hills show on Sunday, November 16, 2014
- Anaheim show on Saturday, January 3, 2015
- Anaheim show on Sunday, January 4, 2015
Premier Bridal Shows
Planning a wedding requires a daunting number of decisions. A-line or trumpet dress? DJ or live band? Traditional reception or black-tie marathon race? Premier Bridal Shows makes the planning process easier and more engaging by hosting special events, which allow wedding professionals from across the region to feature their goods and services all under the same roof.
Joined by friends, family members, or fiancés, brides can spend the day taking notes as they visit booths staffed by caterers, floral designers, photographers and videographers, jewelers, and other specialists eager to help them prepare for that special day. The scheduled fashion shows display trendy wedding styles and dazzle crowds with choreographed dances. After tasting the cake decorators' samples, getting a miniature makeover from one of the aestheticians, and consulting with dozens upon dozens of wedding experts, attendees can return to planning, aided by their newfound knowledge and connections.