All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 29, 2012
What You'll Get
There’s nothing wrong with wanting beautiful teeth, and there’s definitely nothing wrong with wanting a gloved hand in your mouth. Enjoy all aspects of dentistry with this Groupon.
$2,199 for a Dental-Implant Package ($4,574 Total Value)
- Dental cleaning and cancer screening (a $128 value)
- X-rays (a $196 value)
- CT scan, a three-dimensional x-ray that guides the surgical procedure (a $550 value)
- One endosteal implant, which serves as a base for the attachment of replacement teeth (a $1,700 value)
- One abutment, which attaches to the implant (a $550 value)
- One crown, a tooth-shaped cover placed over the abutment (a $1,100 value)
- Follow-up appointment (a $350 value) <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Consultation required; non-candidates will be refunded. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Premier Dental
The checklist for pre-surgery sanitation at Premier Dental is meticulously scrutinized all the way down to the operatory water. A high-tech filtration system courses water through two filters to remove chemicals and particulates before an ultraviolet light disintegrates any lingering bacteria. To match, the tools are scoured by a high-tech sterilization system that surpasses OSHA requirements.
This highly detailed process represents Premier Dental’s head dentist, self-proclaimed perfectionist Dr. Rita Kutsikovich. Earning diplomate status through the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Kutsikovich has the credentials and continuing education to support her passion for dentistry. Her specialty services include dental implants, crowns, bridges, and sedation dentistry, which can help patients to feel less anxious about procedures and make teeth sit still. She also performs general exams, cleans teeth, and seals them.