- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Florida Health Care Law Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Premier Neurology & Wellness Center
At Premier Neurology & Wellness Center, board-certified physicians Dr. Kashouty and Dr. Yono combat the aging effects by administering Botox injections in various areas in the face. They both use dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm to correct deep facial lines, wrinkles, and shaping other facial features, with the Restylane line designed to act like the body's own naturally-produced hyaluronic acid, offering tailored treatments for natural-looking results. In addition to rejuvenating clients aesthetically, Dr. Kashouty and Dr Yono use therapeutic Botox injections to alleviate headaches, migraines, facial pain, dystonia, etc. They have sub specialty training in muscles and nerves diseases and are well experienced. Clients may also opt for intramuscular vitamins (B12, MIC-B12, B-complex) and glutathione (anti-oxidant) injections to kick start their weight-loss goals and boost their immune system.