All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before modern cinema, the term motion picture referred to tossing children’s artwork out the window. Hold on to your finger paintings with today’s Groupon to Premiere Nasa Dollar 8 in Webster. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get a movie outing for two (up to a $20.50 value). The outing includes:
- Two movie tickets (up to a $2 value each)
- Two medium sodas (up to a $4 value each)
- One medium popcorn (a $5 value)
One medium candy (a $3.50 value)
- For $18, you get a movie outing for four (up to a $41 value). The outing includes:
- Four movie tickets (up to a $2 value each)
- Four medium sodas (up to a $4 value each)
- Two medium popcorns (a $5 value each)
Two medium candies (a $3.50 value each)
- For $27, you get a movie outing for six (up to a $61.50 value). The outing includes:
- Six movie tickets (up to a $2 value each)
- Six medium sodas (up to a $4 value each)
- Three medium popcorns (a $5 value each)
- Three medium candies (a $3.50 value each)
Premiere Nasa Dollar 8 dips the toes of audience’s eyeballs into the thrilling waters and romantic rivers of big-budget Hollywood movies. Moviegoers, equipped with sodas, popcorn kernels, and yearning for car explosions, will be whisked away as films transport minds far away from the theater’s signature art-deco tower. While the lineups of feature films and show times regularly rotate, fans of teen vampiring and pensive staring will be able to catch the premier of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1. Additionally, Happy Feet Two continues to chronicle the saga of a pair of bowling shoes that reconnect with its long-lost cobbler. A mixture of live action and classic puppetry, The Muppets storms the Thanksgiving weekend with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and the rest of Jim Henson’s colorful cast of characters.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Restrictions for PCC employees may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.