Massage therapy tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women helps fight backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Inna Bostanci, LMT, CLEC #027527
- Massage therapist’s experience: Inna is a graduate of the prestigious Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences with more than 20 years of experience and additional training in high risk pregnancies, sciatica and lower back pain, Lymphedema, C-section complication and fertility issues.
- Medical Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Breast Massage
- Bodywork for the Childbearing Cycle
- Massage Techniques for the Breast Cancer Patient
- Visceral Manipulation 1
- Reiki Master
- Advance Techniques of Abdominal Therapy Level 1 and Level 2
- Heavenly Lavender Package includes a 70-minute massage and 20-minute aromatherapy treatment for face, neck, and head.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Prenatal and Medical Massage Eastside
The scent of lavender fills the air while Inna licensed massage therapist and prenatal specialist working to ease expectant mothers pain and discomfort.
Meet the Owner
- Background: Inna has more than 20 years of experience as a massage therapist, but she actually got her start in nursing. She is specializing in woman health and currently expanding her knowledge to become Certified Pregnancy Health Coach.
- Certifications: In addition to certifications in Bodywork for the Childbearing Cycle and Advanced Techniques of Abdominal Therapy, Inna is also certified in Massage Techniques for the Breast Cancer Patient.
- Goal: Inna recognizes each pregnancy is different, and works with clients to design treatment plans that soothe and relax expectant mothers during each stage of the pregnancy.