Choose Between Two Options
Wine festival admission for two:
- Two souvenir glasses and tasting tickets ($24 value)
- One bottle of Dribble Creek Premium Arizona wine ($19 value)
- Commemorative corkscrew ($4 value)
- Commemorative magnet ($2 value)
Choose from two dates:
- $28 for May 9 ($49 total value)
- $28 for May 10 ($49 total value)
30th Annual Prescott Fine Arts & Wine Festival
For two days every Mother's Day weekend, Prescott Fine Art & Wine Festival spills across the verdant, shaded lawn of Courthouse Plaza. The whole show reaches as far as historic Whiskey Row—the famed stomping grounds of Doc Holliday and the Earp brothers. Towering trees sway overhead, and mountain vistas on all sides set a fitting scene for the beautiful works by featured artists.
Despite these historic surroundings, the festival's art is anything traditional. More than 140 local artists showcase their most avant-garde paintings and other pieces. Throughout the weekend, Jurors rate each work for its aesthetic beauty and whether or not it features a wizard riding a white tiger. Meanwhile, chefs from local restaurants serve gourmet food, and in a wine-tasting garden, representatives from Arizona vineyards pour samples of their best bottles.