FDA-approved Dysport is injected to reduce wrinkles and fine lines for a smoother, younger-looking complexion
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
About Prescription Aesthetic and Wellness Spa
Under the watchful eye of board-certified Doctor of Internal Medicine Greg Flippo, Prescription Aesthetic and Wellness Spa’s personal trainers and medical aestheticians improve appearances with cosmetic procedures and weight-loss programs. Dysport, Juvéderm, and Restylane injections can rewrite the oft-drawn-out stories that aging faces tell, and lasers show off their many talents by stunting hair growth, fading tattoos, or improving the appearance of damaged and wrinkled skin. Dynamic personal-training sessions and nutrition counseling fill noggins with healthy meal ideas and debunk the myth that steaks are vegetables.