Choose from Six Options
- $19 for one lavender manicure ($35 value)
- $20 for one calming milk-and-honey manicure ($37 value)
- $38 for two lavender manicures ($70 value)
- $40 for two calming milk-and-honey manicures ($74 value)
- $57 for three lavender manicures ($105 value)
- $60 for three calming milk-and-honey manicures ($111 value)
See more info about each manicure treatment.
Present Nail Spa
When hands and feet are treated at Present Nail Spa, they aren’t just buffed and polished. They’re soaked in red wine or smothered in a watermelon, baobab, and banana mask as clients breathe in exotic or fruity scents. Of course staffers also shape and polish nails, but that's just the beginning. They also treat clients to pomegranate sea-salt scrubs to fight aging, milk and honey to soften and moisturize skin, and green- and white-tea masks to make a gingerbread man’s hands taste better. Other body parts grab the spotlight during the nail spa’s face- and body-waxing services and applications of eyelash extensions.