All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for VIP Super Passes to 11 Petersburg sites for two ($40 value)
- $22 for VIP Super Passes to 11 Petersburg sites for four ($80 value)
- $33 for VIP Super Passes to 11 Petersburg sites for six ($120 value)
May present Groupon at Bistro at the corner of Market and Grove to receive 10% off fare. Excludes tax and tip.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Preservation Petersburg
Preservation Petersburg works hard to maintain Petersburg's past. The society hosts events and programs to recount the city's formative events and explore its iconic buildings, whose eclectic mix of architecture styles were featured in Steven Spielberg's Academy Award–winning historical drama, Lincoln.
Historic Sites and Sights
- Peter Jones Trading Station: Although it's now a handful of freestanding stone walls and a chimney, this oft-reconstructed building began as one of the original structures in the Fort Henry trading complex.
- Siege Museum: The Exchange Building—a registered national historic landmark—currently houses a museum documenting the lives of Petersburg citizens during the Civil War.
- South Side Depot: Originally built around 1854, this depot is the oldest railroad station in Virginia.
- Centre Hill Mansion: Three US presidents—John Tyler, William Howard Taft, and Abraham Lincoln—visited this stately home overlooking the Appomattox River.
- Blandford Cemetery: With marked gravestones dating as far back as 1702, the cemetery serves as the final resting place for a British general from the American Revolution, three Civil War generals, and two Virginia governors, among others.