Downtime-free treatment uses the CoolSculpting device’s cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who's eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
About Preserve MedSpa & Wellness
The seasoned technicians at Preserve MedSpa & Wellness take pride in their individualized attention to the client. Onsite doctor, laser technicians, and licensed aestheticians work closely with each client to create a beauty and wellness plan customized to fit their specific needs and goals. Then, they carry out a full med-spa experience, from laser hair removal and body sculpting to Sublative Skin Resurfacing that reduces the signs of aging. Other special services include:
- Microneedling: During microneedling, hundreds of tiny needles gently puncture the skin, triggering elastin and collagen production that makes skin smoother and firmer.
- CoolSculpting: This nonsurgical procedure cold-zaps fat cells, eliminating stubborn fat from target areas. HydraFacial MD: A facial cleanses and exfoliates the skin while extracting toxins and replacing them with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Dermaplaning: The dermaplaning process involves removing dead skin with a scalpel to minimize roughness and even out skin tone.